Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1520)
Finitely smooth normal forms of vector fields in the vicinity of a rest point
KeywordsVector Field Normal Form Rest Point Local Homeomorphism Polynomial Vector Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arnol'd V.I., Il'yashenko Yu.S. Ordinary differential equations // Encyclopaedia of Math. Sciences. Vol.1. 1988.Google Scholar
- 7.Belitskii G.R. Normal forms, invariants and local mappings. Kiev, 1979 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.Samovol V.S. Linearization of an autonomous system in the neighbourhood of a hyperbolic rest point // Diff. uravn. 1987. V.23, No.6. P.1098–1099 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 13.Samovol V.S. On some conditions sufficient for smooth linearlization of an autonomous system in the vicinity of a rest point // Izv.AN KazSSR. 1988, No.3. P.41–44 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 14.Samovol V.S. Linearization of a system of ordinary differential equations in the neighbourhood of a rest point of the saddle type // DAN UkrSSR. Ser A. 1989. No.1. P.30–33 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 18.Bronstein I.U., Kopanskii A.Ya. Invariant manifolds and normal forms. Kishinev. 1992 (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992