Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1520)
Oriented degree of Fredholm maps of non-negative index and its application to global bifurcation of solutions
KeywordsNormal Bundle Banach Manifold Nonlinear Elliptic Boundary Continuous Perturbation Oriented Degree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sapronov Yu.I. On the dergree theory for nonlinear Fredholm maps // Trudy NII matematiki VGU.-Voronezh, 1973, No II, p.93–101 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Zvyagin V. G. Investigation of topological characteristics of nonlinear operators. PhD. Thesis, Voronezh, 1974 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Zvyagin V.G. On the existence of a continuous branch of eigen-values for nonlinear elliptic boundary value problem // Diff. equations, 1977, vol.13, No 8, p.1524–1527 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.Zvyagin V. G., Ratiner N.M. The degree of completely continuous perturbations of Fredholm maps and its application to bifurcation of solutions // Dokl. AN Ukr. SSR, 1989, No 6, p.8–11 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.Rabinowitz P.H. A global theorem for non-linear eigenvalue problems and applications // Contrib. Nonlinear Fcl Anal. Academic Press.-1971, p. 11–36.Google Scholar
- 9.Zvyagin V.G. On the structure of the set of solutions of a nonlinear eiliptic problem with fixed boundary conditions // Global Analysis Studies and Applications, IV. Springer-Veriag, 1990 (Lect. Notes in Mathematics, vol. 1400).Google Scholar
- 10.Nirenberg L. Topics in non-linear functional analysis. New York, 1974.Google Scholar
- 11.Pontryagin L.S. Smooth manifolds and their applications in homotopy theory. Moscow, 1976 (in Russin).Google Scholar
- 12.Husemoller D. Fibre bundies. McGraw Hill, 1966.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992