Local resolution of singularities
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1420)
- 356 Downloads
KeywordsStandard Basis Local Coordinate System Finite Sequence Normal Crossing Coherent Sheaf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.E. Bierstone and P.D. Milman, Uniformization of analytic spaces (to appear).Google Scholar
- 12.H. Hironaka, Idealistic exponents of singularity, Algebraic Geometry (J.J. Sylvester Sympos., Johns Hopkins Univ., Baltimore, Md., 1976), pp. 52–125, Johns Hopkins Univ. Press, Baltimore, Md., 1977.Google Scholar
- 13.M. Spivakovsky, A solution to Hironaka's polyhedra game, Arithmetic and geometry, Vol. II, pp. 419–432, Progr. Math. No. 36, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass., 1983.Google Scholar
- 14.B. Youssin, Newton polyhedra without coordinates (to appear).Google Scholar
- 15.B. Youssin, Newton polyhedra of ideals, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990