A note on the real spectrum of analytic functions on an analytic manifold of dimension one
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1420)
- 326 Downloads
KeywordsPrime Ideal Maximal Ideal Valuation Ring Residue Field Real Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A-B]Andradas,C. and Becker,E.: "On the stability index of a ring and its application to semialgebraic geometry". To appear in the proceedings of Delon-Dickman-Gondard seminar on Real Algebra.Google Scholar
- [B-C-R]Bochnak,J.; Coste,M. and Roy,M.F.: Geometrie Algebrique Reelle. Ergeb. Math. 12, Springer-Verlag, 1987.Google Scholar
- [G-R]Gamboa,J.M. and Ruiz J.M.: "On rings of abstract semialgebraic functions" Preprint, 1989.Google Scholar
- [H]Hirsch,M.: Differential Topology. Springer Verlag 1976.Google Scholar
- [P-R]Prestel,A. and Roquette,P.: Lectures on p-adic fields. Lect. Notes in Math. 1050, 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990