The nonlinear stability of the Minkowski metric in general relativity
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1402)
Hyperbolic P.D.E. Theory
- 460 Downloads
KeywordsVector Field Minkowski Space Bianchi Identity Weyl Tensor Conformal Killing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ch-Kl]D. Christodoulou-S. Klainerman. Asymptotic properties of linear field equations in Minkowski space. preprint.Google Scholar
- [Eisen]L.P.Eisenhart. Riemannian Geometry. Princeton University Press 1926.Google Scholar
- [Ho]L.Hörmander. On Sobolev spaces associated with some Lie Algebras. Report NO:4, Inst. Mittag-Leffler 1985.Google Scholar
- [Ne-To]E.T.Newman-K.P.Todd. Asymptotically flat space-times. General Relativity and Gravitation, vol 2, A. Held, Plenum. 1980Google Scholar
- [Pe1]R. Penrose. Structure of Space-Time. Battelle Rencontre. C.M.De Witt and J.A. Wheeler 1967Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989