Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1383)
Recent developments in the theory of rational period functions
KeywordsModular Form Eisenstein Series Cusp Form Dirichlet Series Automorphic Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. Choie, Rational period functions, class numbers and diophantine equations, preprint 19 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Choie, Rational period functions for the Hecke groups and real quadratic fields, preprint 47 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Eichler, Lectures on modular correspondences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, 1955–56.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Hawkins, On rational period functions for the modular group, handwritten MS 113 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Hawkins and M. Knopp, A Hecke correspondence theorem for automorphic integrals with rational period functions, preprint 71 pp.Google Scholar
- 8.E. Hecke, Lectures on Dirichlet series, modular functions and quadratic forms, Edwards Bros., Inc., Ann Arbor, 1938. Revised and reissued, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Göttingen, 1983 (ed. B. Schoeneberg).Google Scholar
- 15.W. Kohnen and D. Zagier, Modular forms with rational periods, Chapter 9, pp. 197–249, in Modular forms (ed. R. Rankin), Halsted Press, New York, 1984.Google Scholar
- 16.D. Niebur, Automorphic integrals of arbitrary positive dimension and Poincare series, Doctoral Dissertation, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wis., 1968.Google Scholar
- 17.L.A. Parson, Construction of rational period functions for the modular group, in preparation.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989