Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1383)
Some conjectured relationships between theta functions and eisenstein series on the metaplectic group
KeywordsFourier Coefficient Theta Function Eisenstein Series Cusp Form Dirichlet Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Bump and J. Hoffstein, On Shimura's Correspondence, to appear in Duke Math. J.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Kazhdan and S. Patterson, Metaplectic Forms, Publ. Math. IHES No. 59 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Patterson, A. cubic analogue of the theta series, J. reine angew. Math. 296 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Patterson, The Fourier coefficients of biquadratic theta series, Notes.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Patterson, Whittaker models of generalized theta series, in Sém. de th. des nombres (Paris), 1982–83, Birkhäuser (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Suzuki, Some results on the coefficients of the biquadratic theta series, J. reine angew. Math. 340.Google Scholar
- 7.T. Suzuki, Global Whittaker models of generalized theta series, Preprint (1986).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989