Dynamics and delays
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1475)
- 2.7k Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Periodic Orbit Hopf Bifurcation Imaginary Axis Global Attractor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Cao, Y. (1989): The discrete Lyapunov function for scalar differential delay equations. J. Differential Equations. To appearGoogle Scholar
- 7.Chow, S.-N., Hale, J.K. (1982): Methods of Bifurcation Theory. Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- 9.Chow, S.-N., Mallet-Paret, J. (1983): Singularly perturbed delay differential equations. In Coupled Oscillators (Eds. J. Chandra and A. Scott), North-Holland, 7–12Google Scholar
- 14.Huang, W. (1990): Global geometry of the stable regions for two delay differential equations. To appearGoogle Scholar
- 15.Ivanov, A.F., Sharkovsky, A.N. (1990): Oscillations in singularly perturbed delay equations. Dynamics Reported. To appearGoogle Scholar
- 17.Longtin, A. (1988): Nonlinear oscillations, noise and chaos in neural delayed feedback. Ph. D. Thesis, McGill University, MontrealGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991