Semigroup extensions of partial groupoids
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1320)
KeywordsMaximal Element Active Ideal Partial Transformation Minimal Ideal Semigroup Variety
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.S. Ljapin, Problems of the theory of semigroup extensions of partial groupoids, "Contemporary Algebra", I, Leningrad, 1974, 130–145 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.E.S. Ljapin, On internal extensions of partial operations to complete associative ones, "Izv. Vysš. Učebn. Zaved. Matematika," No. 7(242), 1982, 40–44 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.V.V. Rozen, Partial operations in ordered sets, Saratov Univ. Press, 1973. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.E.S. Ljapin, Weak associativity of partial operations, "Semigroup Varieties and Endomorphism Semigroups", Leningrad, 1979, 95–112 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Grätzer, Universal algebra, D. Van Nostrand Company, 1968.Google Scholar
- 8.E. S. Ljapin, An abstract characterization of one class of partial groupoids of transformations, "Izv. Vysš. Učebn. Zaved. Matematika", No. 6(241), 1982, 30–36 (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988