Generalized convergence theorems for Denjoy-Perron integrals
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1419)
KeywordsConvergence Theorem Bounded Variation Continuous Linear Partial Division Uniform Convergence Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. G. Chelidze and A. G. Djvarsheishvili, Theory of the Denjoy integral and some of its applications (Russian), Tbilisi 1978.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Henstock, Linear Analysis, London 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Henstock, Lectures on the theory of integration, Singapore 1988.Google Scholar
- 9.P. Y. Lee, Lanzhou Lectures on Henstock integration, World Scientific 1989.Google Scholar
- 16.P. Muldowney, A general theory of integration in function spaces, Longman 1987.Google Scholar
- 17.F. Riesz and B. Sz.-Nagy, Functional Analysis (French), Budapest 1955.Google Scholar
- 18.S. Saks, Theory of the integral, 2nd ed., Warsaw 1937.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990