Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1311)
Multiple-point formulas and line complexes
KeywordsChern Class Line Complex Hilbert Scheme Ideal Sheaf Flag Variety
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [C1]S. J. Colley, "Lines haing specified contact with projective varieties," Proc. of the 1984 Vancouver Conf. in Algebraic Geometry, J. Carrell, A.V. Geramita, P. Russell, eds., pp. 47–70, CMS-AMS Conf. Proc. Vol. 6, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, 1986.Google Scholar
- [C2]_____, "Enumerating stationary multiple-points," to appear in Advances in Mathematics.Google Scholar
- [C3]_____, "Coincidence formulas for line complexes," in preparation.Google Scholar
- [Ka]S. Katz, "Iteration of multiple point formulas and applications to conics," these proceedings.Google Scholar
- [K5]_____, "Open problems," lecture at this conference, August 14, 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988