On almost categorical theories
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1292)
KeywordsIsomorphism Type Minimal Rank Superstable Theory Regular Type Modular Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.T. Baldwin. Fundamentals of Stability Theory, Springer-Verlag (1986).Google Scholar
- L. Harrington, M. Makkai. An exposition of Shelah's ‘Main Gap’ — counting uncountable models of ω-stable and superstable theories (preprint).Google Scholar
- S. Shelah. Classification theory and the number of nonisomorphic models, North Holland (1978), 542XXVI.Google Scholar
- S. Shelah. 2nd edition of proceeding (1986).Google Scholar
- J. Vaughn. Forking and modularity in stable theoris, Thesis, University of Illinois at Chicago, (1985), pp.62.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987