Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1292)
Simple superstable theories
KeywordsFinite Index Saturated Model Superstable Theory Regular Type Proper Centralizer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ba2]A. Baudisch, On Lascar rank in non-multidimensional theories, preprint, 1985.Google Scholar
- [B-L]Ch. Berline and D. Lascar, Superstable groups, to appear.Google Scholar
- [Bu]S. Buechler, Locally modular theories of finite rank, to appear in the Proceedings of the Trento conference, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic.Google Scholar
- [H]E. Hrushovsky, Locally modular regular types, preprint 1985.Google Scholar
- [HP]E. Hruschovsky and A. Pillay, Weakly normal groups, preprint, 1985.Google Scholar
- [L2]D. Lascar, Rélation entre le rang U et les poids, Fundamenta Mathematicae.Google Scholar
- [Sh]S. Shelah, Classification Theory, North-Holland, 1978.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987