Freedom via forcing: Uniform construction of relatively free or generic structures
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1292)
KeywordsDivision Algebra Prime Ring Division Ring Polynomial Identity Atomic Sentence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Gr]Gratzer, G.: Univeral Algebra, Van Nostrand, 1968.Google Scholar
- [HW]Hirschfeld, J. and Wheeler, W.: Forcing, Arithmetic, Division Rings, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 454, 1970.Google Scholar
- [Mac]Macintyre, A.: On algebraically closed division rings, preprint.Google Scholar
- [Rob]Robinson, A.: Infinite forcing in model theory, in: Selected Papers Vol. I, North Holland, (1979), 243–266.Google Scholar
- [Row]Rowen, L.: Polynomial Identities in Ring Theory, Academic Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- [Sac]Sacerdote, G.: Projective model theory and co-forcing, in: Model Theory and Algebra: A Memoral Tribute to Abraham Robinson, ed. by Saracino, B. and Weispfennig, V., Lecture Notes in Math. 498, Springer-Verlag, 1975.Google Scholar
- [Sni]Snider, R.: Is the Brauer group generated by cyclic algebras?, Proc. Waterloo Conference, Springer Lecture Notes in Math. 734 (1979), 279–301.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987