Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1292)
Degrees of models with prescribed Scott set
KeywordsEffective Enumeration Peano Arithmetic Open Sentence Turing Degree Complete Diagram
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Harrington, Leo, "Building nonstandard models of Peano arithmetic," handwritten notes, 1979.Google Scholar
- 2.Knight, Julia F., "Effective construction of models," to appear in Proc. of Logic Colloquium '84.Google Scholar
- 5.Marker, David, "Degrees of models of true arithmetic," Proc. of the Herbrand Symp.: Logic Colloquium, 1981, ed. by Stern, North-Holland, Amsterdam, pp. 233–242.Google Scholar
- 6.Dana, Scott, "Algebras of sets binumerable in complete extensions of arithmetic," Recursive Function Theory: Proc. of Symp. in Pure Math., vol. 5, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, 1961, pp. 117–121.Google Scholar
- 7.Solovay, Robert, "Degrees of models of true arithmetic," to appear in Proc. of Logic Colloquium, 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987