Accuracy estimation of the results of complex systems simulation with vector output and several types of randomnesses
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 982)
KeywordsCovariance Matrix Accuracy Estimation Empirical Distribution Vector Output Output Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Buslenko N.P. Simulation complex systems. Moscow: Nauka, 1968.Google Scholar
- 2.Buslenko N.P., Kalashnikov V.V., Kovalenko I.N. Lectures on the theory of complex systems. Moscow: Sovetskoe radio, 1973.Google Scholar
- 3.Ivnitsky V.A. On accuracy estimation of the results of complex systems simulation with inaccurate input information by scheme of independent trials.-Izv.Akad.Nauk SSSR. Tehn.Kybernet.1974, v.13, N 4, p.208–217 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Sharakshane A.S., Geleznov I.G., Ivnitsky V.A. Complex systems. Moscow: Vysšaja škola, 1977 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Ivnitsky V.A. On accuracy estimation of the results of complex systems simulation.-Izv.Akad.Nauk SSSR. Tehn,Kibernet. 1977, v.16, N 3, p.191–201 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Kendall M.G., Stjuart A. Distribution theory. London: G.Griffin Co., 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.Bolśhev L.N., Smirnov N.V. Tables of mathematical statistics. Moscow: Nauka, 1965 (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983