Galois theory of databases
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1352)
- 321 Downloads
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Commutative Diagram Universal Algebra Algebraic Model Galois Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Codd E.F., Extending the database relational model to capture more meaning, ACM Trans. Database Syst. 3 ( ), 397–434.Google Scholar
- 4.Halmos P.R. Algebraic logic. New York, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.Krasner M., Généralisation et analogues de la théorie de Galois, Congrès de la Victoire de l'Ass. Franc. Avancem. Sci., 1945, pp. 54–58.Google Scholar
- 10.Beniaminov E.M., Galois theory of complete relational subalgebras of relations: logical structures and symmetry, NTI, Ser. 2, Information processes and systems, VINITI, Moscow, 1980 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.Boyko S.N., Galois theory of databases, in DBMS and program environments: problems of development and applications, Abstracts of talks presented at the republican conference, Riga, 1985; pp. 43–45 (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988