Matrix factorizations of homogeneous polynomials
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1352)
- 407 Downloads
KeywordsMatrix Factorization Homogeneous Polynomial Clifford Algebra Diagonal Form Hilbert Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BEH]R. O. Buchweitz, D. Eisenbud, J. Herzog, Cohen-Macaulay modules on quadrics, to appear in the Proceedings of the Lambrecht Conference ‘Representations of algebras, singularities and vector bundels’ (S.L.N.).Google Scholar
- [BHU]J. P. Brennan, J. Herzog, B. Ulrich, Maximally generated Cohen-Macaulay modules, to appear in Math. Scand..Google Scholar
- [HK]J. Herzog, M. Kühl, Maximal Cohen-Macaulay modules over Gorenstein rings and Bourbaki-sequences, Advanced Studies in Pure Mathematics 11, 1987, Commutative Algebra and Combinatorics.Google Scholar
- [HS]J. Herzog, H. Sanders, The Grothendieck group of invariant rings and of simple hypersurface singularities, to appear in the Proceedings of the Lambrecht Conference ‘Representations of algebras, singularities and vector bundels’ (S.L.N.).Google Scholar
- [M]J. Milnor, Introduction to algebraic K-theory, (Annals of Math. Studies No. 72, Princeton, 1971).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988