An overview of software development for special functions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 506)
- 1k Downloads
KeywordsHyperbolic Sine Roundoff Error Minimax Approximation Program Fragment Chebyshev Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Cody, W. J., Software for the Elementary Functions, in Mathematical Software, J. R. Rice (Ed.), Academic Press, N.Y. and London, 1971, pp. 171–186.Google Scholar
- 7.Gautschi, W., Computational Methods in Special Functions—A Survey, to be published in the Proceedings of the MRC Advanced Seminar on Special Functions, Madison, Wisconsin, March 31–April 2, 1975.Google Scholar
- 9.Kuki, H., Mathematical Function Subprograms for Basic System Libraries—Objectives, Constraints, and Trade-offs, in Mathematical Software, J. R. Rice (Ed.), Academic Press, N.Y. and London, 1971, pp. 187–199.Google Scholar
- 10.NAG Library Manual Mark 4, Volume IV, NAG, Oxford, 1974.Google Scholar
- 12.Schonfelder, J. L., Special Functions in the NAG Library, in Software for Numerical Mathematics, D. J. Evans (Ed.), Academic Press, N.Y. and London, 1974, pp. 285–300.Google Scholar
- 13.Schonfelder, J. L., The Production of Special Function Routines for a Multimachine Library, private communication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976