Non-extensional type-free theories of partial operations and classifications, I
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 500)
- 184 Downloads
KeywordsInductive Generation Atomic Formula Total Operation Conservative Extension Partial Operation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bℓ] S. L. Bloom, A note on the predicatively definable sets of N. N. Nepeîvoda, IBM Research Report RC 4829, #21499, May 1, 1974.Google Scholar
- [C] A. Chauvin, Théorie des objets et théorie des ensembles, Thèse, Université de Clermont-Ferrand (1974).Google Scholar
- [F] S. Feferman, A language and axioms for explicit mathematics, in Algebra and Logic (Proc. 1974 Summer Res. Inst., Monash) ed. J. N. Crossley, to appear.Google Scholar
- [R] B. Russell, Mathematical logic as based on the theory of types (1908), reprinted in From Frege to Gödel, ed. J. van Heijenoort, Harvard University Press, Cambridge (1967) 150–182.Google Scholar
- [Sc] D. Scott, Data types as lattices (lecture notes, Kiel Summer School in Logic, 1972), to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975