Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 89)
On the optimum rate of transmitting information
KeywordsProbability Measure Additive Noise Normal Type Equality Sign Noisy Channel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. M. FANO, Statistical theory of communication, Lecture notes, Massachusetts Inst. Techn., 1952.Google Scholar
- J. H. B. KEMPERMAN, Upper and lower bounds on the length of the longest code, Abstract, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. vol. 7 (1960) 924.Google Scholar
- J. H. B. KEMPERMAN, Studies in coding theory I, Mimeographed Report, 94 pp., University of Rochester, 1962.Google Scholar
- M. S. PINSKER, Information and information stability of random variables and processes, translated and edited by A. Feinstein, Holden Day, San Francisco, 1964.Google Scholar
- J. WOLFOWITZ, Strong converse of the coding theorem for semicontinuous channels, Illinois J. Math. vol. e (1959) 477–489Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1969