Constrained Hamiltonians an introduction to homological algebra in field theoretical physics
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1326)
KeywordsKoszul Complex Extended Phase Space Grassmann Algebra Reduce Phase Space Regular Ideal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F.A. Berends, G.J.H. Burgers and H. van Dam, On the theoretical problems in constructing interactions involving higher spin massless particles, preprint IFP234-UNC, 1984Google Scholar
- A.D. Browning and D. McMullan, The Batalin, Fradkin, Vilkovisky formalism for higher order theories, preprint.Google Scholar
- G.J.H. Burgers, On the construction of field theories for higher spin massless particles, doctoral dissertation, Rijksuniversiteit te Leiden, 1985.Google Scholar
- A. Douady, Obstruction primaire a la deformation, Seminaire Henri Cartan 1960/61, n o 4.Google Scholar
- V.K.A.M. Gugenheim and J.P. May, On the theory and application of torsion products, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 142 (1974).Google Scholar
- V.K.A.M. Gugenheim and J. Stasheff, On Perturbations and A-structures, to appear in Proc. Soc. Math. Belg. volume in honor of Guy Hirsch.Google Scholar
- J. Huebschmann, Perturbation Theory and Small Models for the Chains of Certain Induced Fibre Spaces, Habilitationsschrift, 1983, Heidelberg.Google Scholar
- L. Lambe and J. Stasheff, Perturbation theory for iterated principal bundles, preprint.Google Scholar
- D. McMullan, Yang-Mills theory and the Batalin Fradkin Vilkovisky formalism, preprint.Google Scholar
- P. Perigrinus, in A Source Book in Medieval Science, E. Grant, ed., Harvard Univ. Press, Cambridge (1974), p. 368.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988