Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1326)
Some weil group representations motivated by algebraic topology
KeywordsHopf Algebra Modular Form Galois Group Valuation Ring Torsion Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Hopkins, E. Devinatz, J. Smith, Nilpotence in stable homotopy theory I, preprint, to appear in Annals of Math. Google Scholar
- M. Hopkins, N. Kuhn, D. Ravenel, work in progress.Google Scholar
- P. Landweber, Elliptic cohomology and modular forms, in these proceedings.Google Scholar
- D. Ravenel, Complex Cobordism and Stable Homotopy Groups of Spheres, Academic Press, 1986.Google Scholar
- J. P. Serre, Algèbre Locale: multiplicités, Lecture Notes in Math 11, Springer-Verlag, 1965.Google Scholar
- —, Linear Representations of Finite Groups. Graduate Texts in Math. 42, Springer-Verlag, 1977.Google Scholar
- —, Basic Number Theory, Grundl. Math Wiss. Bd. 144, Springer-Verlag (3rd edition, 1974).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988