The principle of spatial averaging and inertial manifolds for reaction-diffusion equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1248)
- 329 Downloads
KeywordsInvariant Manifold Spatial Average Exponential Dichotomy Inertial Manifold Universal Attractor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. Constantin, C. Foias, B. Nicolaenko, R. Temam, (1986) Integral manifolds and intertial manifolds for dissipative partial differential equations. To appear.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Foias, B. Nicolaenko, G.R. Sell, R. Temam, (1986) Inertial manifold for the Kuramoto Sivashinsky equation. To appear.Google Scholar
- 6.C. Foias, G.R. Sell, R. Temam (1986) Inertial manifolds for nonlinear evolutionary equations, IMA Preprint No. 234.Google Scholar
- 8.G.H. Hardy, E.M. Wright, (1962) An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers. Oxford Press.Google Scholar
- 12.J. Mallet-Paret, G.R. Sell (1986a) Inertial manifolds for reaction-diffusion equations in higher space dimension. To appear.Google Scholar
- 13.J. Mallet-Paret, G.R. Sell (1986b) A counterexample to the existence of inertial manifolds. To appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987