Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 60)
Asymptotic stability for functional differential equations
KeywordsFunctional Differential Equation Liapunov Function Uniform Asymptotic Stability Order Linear Differential Equation Retarded Argument
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. HALE and J. LASALLE (editors), Differential equations and dynamical systems, Academic Press, 1967.Google Scholar
- J. KATO, On the existence of a solution approaching zero for functional differential equations, to be published.Google Scholar
- T. M. APOSTOL, Mathematical Analysis, Addison Wesley, 1957.Google Scholar
- R. BELLMAN and K. COOKE, Differential-difference equations, Academic Press, 1963.Google Scholar
- S. KAKUTANI and L. MARKUS, On the non-linear difference-differential equation y’(t)=[A−By(t−t)]y(t), Contributions to the theory of nonlinear oscillations, Vol. 4, edited by S. Lefschetz, Princeton Univ. Press, 1958.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1968