Measure, Π10-classes and complete extensions of PA
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1141)
- 255 Downloads
KeywordsInitial Segment Measure Zero Total Tree Recursive Function True Answer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arslanov, M.M., Nadirov, R.F., Solovev, V.D. (1977) Completeness criteria for recursively enumerable sets and some general theorems on fixed points, Mathematical University News 179, 3–7.Google Scholar
- Demuth, O., Kučera, A. (1979) Remarks on constructive mathematical analysis, Logic Colloquium '78 (Boffa, van Dalen, McAloon ed.), North-Holland, Amsterdam, 81–129.Google Scholar
- Jockusch, C.G.Jr. (1980) Degrees of generic sets, in Recursion theory: its generalizations and applications, (Drake, Wainer ed.) Cambridge Univ. Press, 110–139.Google Scholar
- Martin-Löf, P. (1970) Notes on constructive mathematics, Almqvist and Wiksell, Stockholm.Google Scholar
- Posner, D. (1977) High degrees, Doctoral dissertation, University of California, Berkeley.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985