Applications of the low-basis theorem in arithmetic
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1141)
- 220 Downloads
KeywordsCountable Model Springer Lecture Note Peano Arithmetic Partition Relation Ramsey Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Cl-2]P.G. Clote, "On recursive trees having a unique infinite branch", to appear in the Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society.Google Scholar
- [Cl-3]P.G. Clote, "Partition relations in arithmetic", to appear in the Proceedings of the Sixth International Latin American Symposium for Mathematical Logic, Caracas, (1983), 40 pages.Google Scholar
- [FoLeO'D]S. Fortune, D. Leivant, M. O'Donnell, "The expressiveness of simple and second order type structures", IBM Research Report RC 8542 (37221), October 31, 1980, 70 pages.Google Scholar
- [KiPa]L. Kirby and J. Paris, "Σn-collection schemas in arithmetic", Logic Colloquium '77, North Holland, Amsterdam, (1978), pp. 199–209.Google Scholar
- [Má]A. Máté, "Non-deterministic polynomial time computations and non-standard models of arithmetic", to appear in the JACM.Google Scholar
- [MaRo]A. Manaster and J. Rosenstein, "Effective match-making (recursive theoretic aspects of a theorem of Philip Hall)", Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 25, (1972).Google Scholar
- [Pars]C. Parsons, Abstract in Notices of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 13, (1966), pp. 857–858.Google Scholar
- [Pi]R. Pino, "Πn-collection, indicatrices et ultrafiltres définissables", These de 3o cycle, Université Paris VII, (1983).Google Scholar
- [Schö]U. Schöning, "A low and a high hierarchy within NP", Journal of Computer and System Sciences, vol. 26, (1983), 14 pages.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985