Boundary integral equations of elasticity in domains with piecewise smooth boundaries
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1192)
Lectures Presented In Sections Section B Partial Differential Equations
KeywordsIntegral Equation English Transl Potential Theory Boundary Integral Equation Singular Integral Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MAZ'YA, V. G.: Integral equations of the potential theory in domains with piecewise smooth boundaries. Uspehi Matem.Nauk, v. 36, n 4, 1981 p. 229–230.Google Scholar
- MAZ'YA, V. G.: On solvability of integral equations in the classical theory of elasticity in domains with piecewise smooth boundaries. Republican School-Conf. General Mechanics and Elasticity Theory (Telavi, 1981), Abstracts of Reports, Tbilisi, 1981, pp. 55–56.Google Scholar
- MAZ'YA, V. G.: The potential theory for the Lamè system in domains with piecewise smooth boundaries. Proc. of the Conference on the Partial Diff. Equations in Memoriam of I. N. Vekua, Tbilisi 1982 (to appear).Google Scholar
- —: Schauder estimates of solutions of elliptic boundary value problems in domains with edges on the boundary. Partial Differential Equations (Proc. Sem. S. L. Sobolev, 1978, no. 2), Inst. Mat. Sibirsk. Otdel. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk, 1978, pp. 69–102; English transl. in Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. (2) 123 (1984).Google Scholar
- —: Elliptic boundary value problems on manifolds with singularities. Problemy Mat. Anal., vyp. 6, Izdat. Leningrad. Univ., Leningrad, 1977, pp. 85–142; English transl., to appear in J. Soviet Math.Google Scholar
- GRAČEV, N. V. and MAZ'YA, V. G.: On the Fredholm radius for operators of the double layer potential type on piecewise smooth boundaries. Vestn. Leningrad Univ. Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- ZARGARYAN, S. S. and MAZ'YA, V. G.: On singularities of solutions of a system of integral equations in potential theory for the Zaremba problem. Vestn. Leningrad. Univ. Math. 1983, n 1. English transl.vol. 16 (1984), p. 49–55.Google Scholar
- ZARGARYAN, S. S. and MAZ'YA, V. G.: On the asymptotic behavior of solutions of integral equations in potential theory in a neighborhood of corner points of the contour. Prikl. Mat. Mekh. vol. 48, n 1, 1984; English transl. in J. Appl. Math. Mech. 48 (1984).Google Scholar
- MAZ'YA, V. G. and PLAMENEVSKII, B. A.: On properties of solutions of three-dimensional problems of elasticity theory and hydrodynamics in domains with isclated singular points. Dinamika Sploshnoj Sredy, Novosibirsk, n 50 (1981), p. 99–120 English transl. in Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. (2), vol. 123, 1984, p. 109–123.Google Scholar
© Equadiff 6 and Springer-Verlag 1986