Partial regularity of minimizers
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1192)
Lectures Presented In Sections Section B Partial Differential Equations
KeywordsRiemannian Manifold Hausdorff Dimension Partial Regularity Quasilinear System Target Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- EELLS,J., Lemaire,L., Selected topics in harmonic maps, CBMS Regional Conference series.Google Scholar
- Evans,C.L., Quasiconvexity and partial regularity in the calculus of variations, preprint 1984.Google Scholar
- Giaquinta,M., Multiple integrals in the Calculus of Vaniations and non linear elliptic systems, Annals. Math. Studies n° 105, Princeton University Press, 1983.Google Scholar
- Giaquinta,M., Ivert,P.A., Partial regularity for minima of variational integrals, Arkiv för Math.Google Scholar
- Giaquinta,M., Modica,G., Partial regularity of minimizers of quasiconvex integrals, Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré, Analyse non linéaire.Google Scholar
- Giaquinta,M., Souček,J., Harmonic maps into a hemisphere, Ann. Sc. Norm. Sup. Pisa.Google Scholar
- Jost,J., Harmonic mappings between Riemannian manifolds, Centre for Math. Anal., Australian National Univ., vol. 4, 1983.Google Scholar
- Schoen,R., Uhlenbeck,K., Regularity of minimizing harmonic maps into the sphere, Inventiones math.Google Scholar
© Equadiff 6 and Springer-Verlag 1986