Uniqueness without continuous dependence
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1192)
Lectures Presented In Sections Section A Ordinary Differential Equations
KeywordsInitial Function Topological Vector Space Functional Differential Equation Continuous Dependence Fading Memory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arino, O., Burton, T., and Haddock, J., Periodic solutions of functional differential equations, Royal Soc. Edinburgh, to appear.Google Scholar
- 3.____, Periodic solutions of nonlinear Volterra equations, Funkcial. Ekvac., to appear.Google Scholar
- 4.____, Toward unification of periodic theory, in Differential Equations; Qualitative Theory (Szeged, 1984), Colloq. Math. Soc. János Bolyai, 47, North Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- 5.____, Phase spaces and boundedness in Volterra equations, J. Integral Equations, to appear.Google Scholar
- 8.Haddock, J., A friendly space for functional differential equations with infinite delay, to appear.Google Scholar
© Equadiff 6 and Springer-Verlag 1986