Critical point theory and nonlinear differential equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1192)
KeywordsCritical Point Theory Mountain Pass Theorem Critical Point Theorem Mountain Pass Lemma Dirichlet Case
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.CAPOZZI, D.FORTUNATO and A.SALVATORE, Periodic solutions of Lagrangian systems with bounded potential, to appear.Google Scholar
- D.LUPO and S.SOLIMINI, A note on a resonance problem, Proc. Royal Soc. Edinburgh, Ser. A, to appear.Google Scholar
- J.MAWHIN and M.WILLEM, Critical points of convex perturbations of some indefinite quadratic forms and semi-linear boundary value problems at resonance, Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré, Analyse non-linéaire, to appear.Google Scholar
- J.MAWHIN and M.WILLEM, "Critical Point Theory and Hamiltonian Systems", in preparation.Google Scholar
- P.PUCCI and J.SERRIN, A mountain pass theorem, J. Differential Equations, 57 (1985).Google Scholar
- P. RABINOWITZ, Some minimax theorems and applications to nonlinear partial differential equations, in "Nonlinear Analysis, a volume dedicated to E.H.Rothe", Academic Press, New York, 1978, 161–178.Google Scholar
- S.SOLIMINI, On the solvability of some elliptic partial differential equations with the linear part at resonance, to appear.Google Scholar
- J.R. WARD, A boundary value problem with a periodic nonlinearity, J. Nonlinear Analysis, to appear.Google Scholar
© Equadiff 6 and Springer-Verlag 1986