Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1183)
On the rates of growth of the homologies of Veronese subrings
KeywordsHilbert Series Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR Roumaine Math Koszul Algebra Residue Class Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D.J. Anick, On the homology of associative algebras, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Backelin, A distributiveness property of augmented algebras, and some related homological results, part of thesis, Stockholm, 1982.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Fröberg, T.H. Gulliksen and C. Löfwall, Flat families of local, artinian algebras with an inhinite number of Poincaré Series, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- 13.D. Mumford, Varieties defined by quadratic equations, in Questions on algebraic varieties, edited by E. Marchionna, C.I.M.E. III Ciclo, Varenna, 1969, Roma 1970, 29–100.Google Scholar
- 14.D. Taylor, Ideals generated by monomials in an R-sequence, Ph. D. Thesis, University of Chicago, 1966.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986