Positively curved minimal submanifolds
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1156)
KeywordsSectional Curvature Space Form Plane Section Complex Projective Space Sasakian Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Berger, Sur les variétés d'Einstein compactes, C.R. IIIe Réunion Math. Expression latine, Namur (1965), 35–55.Google Scholar
- S.S. Chern, M. do Carmo & S. Kobayashi, Minimal submanifolds of a sphere with second fundamental form of constant length, Functional analysis and related fields (Proc. Conf. for M. Stone, Univ. Chicago, Chicago, III., 1968), Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York, 59–75 (1970; Zbl. 216,440).Google Scholar
- P.A. Griffiths, Hermitian differential geometry, Chern classes and positive vector bundles, Global Analysis (in honor of Kodaira), Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, N.J., (1970; Zbl. 201,240).Google Scholar
- H.B. Lawson, The Riemannian geometry of holomorphic curves, Carolina Conference Proc. (1970; Zbl. 214,470).Google Scholar
- A. Ros, Positively curved Kaehler submanifolds, to appear in Proceedings AMS.Google Scholar
- A. Ros & L. Verstraelen, On a conjecture of K. Ogiue, to appear in J. Differential Geometry, june 1984.Google Scholar
- F. Urbano, Totally real minimal submanifolds of a complex projective space, to appear in Proceedings AMS.Google Scholar
- —, Positively curved complex submanifolds of a complex projective space, to appear in Publ. Math. Dep. Univ. Szczecin.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985