Embedded minimal surfaces, computer graphics and elliptic functions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1156)
KeywordsRiemann Surface Minimal Surface Dihedral Group Total Curvature Gaussian Image
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Lucas M. Barbosa and A. Gervasio Colares, Exemplos de Superficies Minimas no R3, Fifth Differential Geometry Workshop, University of São Paulo, July 30–August 4, 1984.Google Scholar
- C. Costa, Imersões minimas completas em R3 de genero um e curvatura total finita, Doctoral thesis, IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 1982. (Also in "Example of a complete minimal immersion in R3 of genus one and three embedded ends", to appear in Boletim da Sociedade Brasiliera Mathematica, 15, No.1)Google Scholar
- D. Hoffman and W. Meeks III, A complete embedded minimal surface with genus one, three ends and finite total curvature. (preprint)Google Scholar
- D. Hoffman and W. Meeks III, Complete embedded minimal surfaces of finite total curvature. Bull.A.M.S., January 1985.Google Scholar
- D. Hoffman and W. Meeks III, to appearGoogle Scholar
- D. Hoffman and R. Osserman, The geometry of the generalized Gauss map, Mem. Amer Math. Soc. No. 236, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985