Volume approach and iteration procedures in local theory of normed spaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1166)
- 281 Downloads
KeywordsNormed Space Convex Body Local Theory Absolute Constant Iteration Procedure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [D]S.J. Dilworth, The cotype constant and large Euclidean subspaces of normed spaces, Preprint.Google Scholar
- [K]B.S. Kashin, Diameters of some finite dimensional sets and of some classes of smooth functions, Izv. ANSSSR, Ser. Math. 41 (1977), 334–351 (Russian).Google Scholar
- [M1]V.D. Milman, Geometrical inequalities and Mixed Volumes in Local Theory of Banach Spaces, Astérisque, To appear.Google Scholar
- [M2]V.D. Milman, Almost Euclidean quotient spaces of subspaces of finite dimensional normed space, Proceedings Amer. Math. Soc., to appear.Google Scholar
- [M Sch]V.D. Milman, G. Schechtman, Asymptotic Theory of Finite Dimensioanl Normed Spaces, Lecture Notes.Google Scholar
- [P]G. Pisier, K-convexity, Proceedings of Research Workshop on Banach Spaces, The University of Iowa, 1981, 39–151.Google Scholar
- [U]P.S. Urysohn, Mean width and volume of convex bodies in an n-dimensional space, Mat. Sbornik, 31 (1924), 477–486.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985