Absolute projection constants via absolute minimal projections
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1166)
- 276 Downloads
KeywordsFundamental Solution Regular Polyhedron Linear Homogeneous Equation Minimal Projection Lebesgue Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chalmers, B. L., "The (*)-equation and the form of the minimal projection operator," in Approximation Theory IV (C.K. Chui, L.L. Schumaker, and J.D. Ward, eds.), pp. 393–399.Google Scholar
- _____, "A variational equation for minimal norm extensions," submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- _____, "The Fourier projection is minimal for regular polyhedral spaces," J. Approx. Theory, to appear.Google Scholar
- _____, "The absolute projection constant for lines in L1[a,b]," in preparation.Google Scholar
- Chalmers, B. L. and F. T. Metcalf, "The minimal projection onto the quadratics," in preparation.Google Scholar
- Chalmers, B. L. and B. Shekhtman, "Minimal projections and absolute projection constants for regular polyhedral spaces," Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985