The frobenius reciprocity theorem from a symplectic point of view
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1037)
Part II Quantization Procedures
- 347 Downloads
KeywordsSymplectic Manifold Maximal Compact Subgroup Principal Series Geometric Quantization Hamiltonian Action
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Boutet de Monvel and V. Guillemin, "The Spectral Theory of Toeplitz Operators", Annals of Math. Studies no. 99, Princeton U. Press, Princeton N. J. (1981)Google Scholar
- V. Guillemin and S. Sternberg, "On the equations of motion of a classical particle in a Yang-Mills field and the principle of general covariance", Hadronic Journal 1. (1978)Google Scholar
- V. Guillemin and S. Sternberg, "Moments and reductions", to appear in the Proceedings of the Clausthal Summer School on Mathematical Physics (July 1980)Google Scholar
- V. Guillemin and S. Sternberg, "The Marsden-Weinstein theorem and geometric quantization", Proceedings of Winter Research Institute on Geometric Quantization, Banff, 1981Google Scholar
- G. Heckman, "Projections of orbits and asymptotic behavior of multiplicities for compact Lie groups, (pre-print)Google Scholar
- B. Kostant, "Orbits, symplectic structures, and representation theory", Proc. US-Japan Seminar in Differential Geometry, Kyoto (1965), Nippon Hyoronsha, Tokyo (1966)Google Scholar
- S. Paneitz, "Classification of invariant convex cones in simple Lie algebras", preprint UCB (1980)Google Scholar
- S. Sternberg, "Minimal coupling and the symplectic mechanics of a classical particle in the presence of a Yang-Mills field", Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., USA (1977)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983