Notes on elliptic K3 surfaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1240)
KeywordsModular Form Elliptic Curve Hodge Structure Elliptic Surface Kummer Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Y. Endo, Parabolic cohomologies and generalized cusp forms of weight three associated to Weierstrass equations over function fields, Thesis, Temple University, 1985.Google Scholar
- W. Hoyt, On surfaces associated with an indefinite ternary lattice, LNM 1135, Springer 1985, 197–210.Google Scholar
- _____, Defining equations of singular K3 surfaces and a notion of isogeny, Int. Symp. on Algebraic Geometry, Kyoto, 1977, pp. 495–502.Google Scholar
- U. Schmickler-Hirzebruch, Elliptische Flachen uber ℙ1(ℂ) mit drei ausnhmefasern und die hypergeometrische Differentialgleichung, Schriftenreihe Math. Inst. Univ. Munster, 1985.Google Scholar
- T. Shioda, Algebraic cycles on certain K3 surfaces in characteristic p, in Manifolds-Tokyo 1973, Univ. of Tokyo Press 1975, pp. 357–364.Google Scholar
- T. Shioda and H. Inose, On singular K3 surfaces, Complex Analysis and Algebraic Geometry, Iwanami Shoten 1977, pp. 119–136.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987