Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1112)
Covering numbers of groups of small order and sporadic groups
KeywordsConjugacy Class Character Table Covering Number Covering Covering Full Full
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Arad, D. Chillag and G. Moran, Groups with a small covering number, Chapter 4 of this book.Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Arad, M. Herzog and J. Stavi, Powers and products of conjugacy classes in groups, Chapter 1 of this book.Google Scholar
- 9.W. Burnside, Theory of Groups of Finite Order, Dover Publications, 1955.Google Scholar
- 10.Y. Dvir, Covering properties of permutation groups, Chapter 3 of this book.Google Scholar
- 12.IBM, OS PL/I Checkout and Optimizing Compilers Language Reference Manual, Order No. GC33-0009-4, IBM Corporation, 1976.Google Scholar
- 16.J. Stavi, Covering numbers of the alternating groups (manuscript).Google Scholar
- 17.J. Neubueser, Character Tables of the Sporadic Simple Groups, Microfishe.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985