Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1112)
Powers and products of conjugacy classes in groups
KeywordsFinite Group Conjugacy Class Simple Group Nonempty Subset Covering Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [ACM]Z. Arad, D. Chillag and G. Moran, Groups with a small covering number, Chapter 4 of this book.Google Scholar
- [B4]J.L. Brenner, Covering theorems for FINASIGS, IV, Jñānabha, Section A, 3 (1975), 77–84.Google Scholar
- [BM]J. Baldwin and R. McKenzie, Preprint, 1981.Google Scholar
- [Dv]Y. Dvir, Covering properties of permutation groups, Chapter 3 of this book.Google Scholar
- [Fe]U. Felgner, Stability and N0-categoricity of non-abelian groups, pp. 301–324 in Logic Colloquium 76, eds. R.G. Gandy and J.M.G. Hyland, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1977.Google Scholar
- [Ka]S. Karni, Covering numbers for groups of small order and for sporadic groups, Chapter 2 of this book.Google Scholar
- [St]J. Stavi, On L ∞λ equivalence of Boolean algebras, rings and groups, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 22 (1975), A-714.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985