Dilation of two factorizations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1014)
V Section — Function Theoretical Methods In Functional Analysis (Operators And Differential Operators)
- 204 Downloads
KeywordsHilbert Space Unitary Operator Unitary Dilation Large Hilbert Space Nice Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.ARSENE, GR.; CEAUŞESCU, ZOIA: Contractive intertwining dilations and norm approximation techniques, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, to appear.Google Scholar
- 5.CEAUŞESCU, ZOIA: Operatorial Extrapolations (Romanian), Thesis, Bucharest, 1980.Google Scholar
- 8.FOIAŞ, C.: Contractive intertwining dilations and waves in layered media, Proc. Internat. Congress of Mathematicians, Helsinki 1978, vol.2, 605–613.Google Scholar
- 9.HELTON, J.W.: Broadbanding: gain equalization directly from data, to appear.Google Scholar
- 12.SZ.-NAGY,B.; FOIAŞ, C.: Harmonic Analysis of Operators on Hilbert Spaces, Akadémiai Kiadó-Budapest, North Holland-Amsterdam, 1970.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983