The role of basic cases in classification: Theorems about unitary representations applicable to SU(N,2)
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1020)
- 271 Downloads
KeywordsBasic Case Unitary Representation Parabolic Subgroup Discrete Series Irreducible Unitary Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. W. Baldoni Silva and D. Barbasch, The unitary spectrum for real rank one groups, preprint, 1982.Google Scholar
- T. J. Enright, R. Howe, and N. R. Wallach, Unitarizable highest weight representations, Proceedings of conference at University of Utah 1982, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Guillemonat, Sur l'unitarisation des modules spheriques: une extension de la bande critique, preprint, Université d'Aix-Marseille II, 1980.Google Scholar
- H. P. Jakobsen, Hermitian symmetric spaces and their unitary highest weight modules, preprint, 1981.Google Scholar
- A. W. Knapp, Investigations of unitary representations of semisimple Lie groups, Topics in Modern Harmonic Analysis, Istituto di Alta Matematica, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. W. Knapp, Minimal K-type formula, this volume.Google Scholar
- A. W. Knapp and B. Speh, Status of classification of irreducible unitary representations, "Harmonic Analysis Proceedings, Minneapolis 1981," Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Math. 908 (1982), 1–38.Google Scholar
- A. W. Knapp and G. J. Zuckerman, Classification of irreducible tempered representations of semisimple groups, Ann. of Math. 116 (1982).Google Scholar
- H. Schlichtkrull, The Langlands parameters of Flensted-Jensen's discrete series for semisimple symmetric spaces, preprint, 1981.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983