One particle states and scattering theory for Markov processes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 653)
- 216 Downloads
KeywordsMarkov Process Asymptotic Completeness Marked Vertex Break Circuit Blue Vertex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Klein A., A generalization of Markov path spaces. The 4-th Intern. Symp. on Information Theory. Abstracts of papers. Part I. 1976. Moscow-Leningrad.Google Scholar
- 2.Sz.-Nagy B., Foias C., Analyse Harmonique des Operateurs de L’Espace de Hilbert. Russian translation. 1970. Moscow. Mir.Google Scholar
- 3.Milnos R., Sinai Ya., Investigations of spectra of stochastic operators in lattice gas models. Thoret. Mat. Fiz., 1970, 2, no 2, 230–243.Google Scholar
- 4.Abdulla-Zade F., Minlos R., Pogosian S., Cluster estimates for Gibbs random fields and their applications. In Many component random systems. Moscow. Nauka, 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.Malyshev V., Perturbations of Gibbs random fields. In Multicomponent stochastic systems. Moscow. Nauka, 1977.Google Scholar
- 7.Jost R., The general theory of quantized fields. 1965. Lect. in Appl. Mathem.Google Scholar
- 8.Dobrushin R., Markov processes with many locally interacting components. I.II. Problemy Peredači Informacii. 1971, 7, 70–87.Google Scholar
- 10.Birkhoff G., Lattice theory. N.Y., 1948.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978