Bernoulli and Markov stationary measures in discrete local interactions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 653)
- 255 Downloads
KeywordsMarkov Chain Stationary Measure Transition Function Gibbs Measure Markov Random Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Dobrushin R.L. Markov processes with a large number of local interact components. Problemy Peredači Informacii (Russian) 7 (1971), vyp.2, 70–87 and vyp. 3, 57–66.Google Scholar
- 11.Preston C.J. Random Fields. Oxford Lecture Notes, 1975.Google Scholar
- 12.Shmukler Yulia. The problem of voting with random error. Dokl.Acad. Nauk SSSR (Russian) 196 (1971).Google Scholar
- 13.Sullivan W.G. Markov Processes for Random Fields. Comm. Dublin Inst. Adv. Studies series A, no 23, 1975.Google Scholar
- 15.Vaserstein L.N. and Leontovich A.M. On invariant measures of some Markov operators describing a homogeneous random network. Problemy Peredači Informacii (Russian) 6 (1970), vyp.1, 71–80.Google Scholar
- 16.Vasilyev N.B., Petrovskaya M.B. and Pyatetsky-Shapiro I.I. A model of voting with random errors. Avtomat. i Telemeh. (Russian) no 10, (1969), 103–107.Google Scholar
- 17.Vasilyev N.B. and Kozlov O.K. Reversible Markov chains with local interaction. To appear in "Multicomponent Stochastic Systems" (Russian) M.Nauka, 1977.Google Scholar
- 18.Vasilyev A.V. Investigation of stationary probability of a Markov interaction system. Problemy Peredači Informacii (Russian) 11(1975) vyp.4.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978