Quillen's theorem for MU
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 298)
KeywordsPrime Ideal Commutative Ring Flat Module Dimensional Element Dimensional Complex Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bott, R.: "Lectures on K(X)," Lecture notes, Harvard Univ. (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Eilenberg, S., and Steenrod, N.: "Foundations of Algebraic Topology," Princeton Univ. Press (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.Kaplansky, I.: "Commutative Rings," Allyn and Bacon (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Landweber, P.: "A Note on the Cobordism of Classifying Spaces," to appear.Google Scholar
- 7.—: "Coherence, Flatness, and Cobordism of Classifying Spaces," Proc. Aarhus Inst. Alg. Topology (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.Novikov, S. P.: "The Methods of Alg. Topology from the Viewpoint of Cobordism Theories," Lecture notes, Aarhus Universitat.Google Scholar
- 9.Pontrjagin, L. S.: "Topologische Gruppen," vol. 2, B. G. Teubner Verlagsgesellschaft (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.Quillen, D.: "The Spectrum of an Equivariant Cohomology Ring I," to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 1972