Self-dual Yang-Mills fields
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 755)
- 304 Downloads
KeywordsModulus Space Vector Bundle Principal Bundle Holomorphic Section Holonomy Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Atiyah, M. F., Hitchin, N. J., Singer, I. M. Self-duality in four-dimensional Riemannian geometry. To appear in Proc. Roy. Soc.Google Scholar
- Barth, W., Hulek, K. Monads and moduli of vector bundles. Preprint, Erlangen, 1978.Google Scholar
- Bernard, C. W., Christ, N. H., Guth. A. H., Weinberg, E. J. Instanton parameters for arbitrary gauge groups. Preprint, Columbia, 1977.Google Scholar
- Christ, N. H., Weinberg, E. J., Stanton, N. K. General self-dual Yang-Mills solutions. Preprint, Columbia, 1978.Google Scholar
- Corrigan, E. F., Fairlie, D. B., Templeton, S., Goddard, P. A Green's function for the general self-dual gauge field. Preprint, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, 1978.Google Scholar
- Kuranishi, M. New proof for the existence of locally complete families of complex structures, ‘Proceedings of the conference on complex analysis, Minneapolis, 1964', Springer-Verlag, New York(1965).Google Scholar
- Rawnsley, J. H. On the Atiyah-Hitchin-Drinfeld-Manin vanishing theorem for cohomology groups of instanton bundles. Preprint, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 1978.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979