Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 689)
Ad and projective ordinals
KeywordsNormal Measure Order Type Winning Strategy Order Preserve Regular Cardinal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Kunen [1971a] A remark on Moschovakis' Uniformization theorem, circulated note, March 1971.Google Scholar
- [1971b] Measurability of ∏21, circulated note, April 1971.Google Scholar
- [1971c] Some singular cardinals, circulated note, September 1971.Google Scholar
- [1971d] Some more singular cardinals, circulated note, September 1971.Google Scholar
-  Determinateness implies many cardinals are measurable, circulated note, May 1971.Google Scholar
- [197?] Projective sets and cardinal numbers: Some questions related to the continuum problem, J. Symb. Logic, to appear.Google Scholar
- D. A. Martin and J. B. Paris  AD ⇒ ∃ exactly 2 normal measures on ω2, circulated note, March 1971.Google Scholar
- Y. N. Moschovakis  Determinacy and prewellorderings of the continuum, Mathematical Logic and Foundations of Set Theory, Y. Bar-Hillel, Ed., North Holland, Amsterdam and London, 1970, 24–62.Google Scholar
- J. R. Shoenfield  The problem of predicativity, Essays on the Foundations of Mathematics, Magnes Press, Hebrew University, Jerusalem 1961, 132–139.Google Scholar
- R. M. Solovay  Measurable cardinals and the axiom of determinateness, Lecture notes prepared in connection with the Summer Institute on Axiomatic Set Theory, UCLA, 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978