Partially playful universes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 689)
- 219 Downloads
KeywordsGround Model Scale Property Winning Strategy Regular Cardinal Measurable Cardinal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. T. Green, Ph.D. Thesis, University of California, Berkeley, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. S. Kechris, Ph.D. Thesis, University of California, Los Angeles, 1972.Google Scholar
- A. S. Kechris and Y. N. Moschovakis, Notes on the Theory of Scales, Circulated multilithed manuscript, 1971. Reprinted in this volume.Google Scholar
- D. A. Martin, Δ 2n1 determinacy implies Σ2n1 determinacy, Circulated notes, 1973.Google Scholar
- Y. N. Moschovakis, Determinacy and Prewellorderings of the Continuum, Math. Logic and Foundations of Set Theory (Proc. Internat. Colloq., Jerusalem, 1968), North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1970, 24–62.Google Scholar
- Y. N. Moschovakis, Descriptive Set Theory, to appear.Google Scholar
- R. M. Solovay, On the Cardinality of Σ21 sets of reals, Foundations of Mathematics, Symposium papers commemorating the 60th birthday of Kurt Gödel, Springer-Verlag, 1966, 58–73.Google Scholar
- R. M. Solovay, Measurable Cardinals and the Axiom of Determinateness, Lecture notes prepared in connection with the Summer Institute on Axiomatic Set Theory held at UCLA, Summer, 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978