Singularities in the differential geometry of submanifolds
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 209)
- 425 Downloads
KeywordsPlane Curve Simple Closed Curve Space Curf Projective Connection Parabolic Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- _____, Non-degenerate curves on a Riemannian manifold. Mimeographed preprint.Google Scholar
- E.S. Jones, A generalization of the two-vertex theorem for space curves. Thesis, University of Minnesota, 1970.Google Scholar
- ______, Non-degenerate homotopies of curves on the unit 2-sphere. J. Diff. Geom. 4 (1970)Google Scholar
- _____, Third order nondegenerate homotopies of space curves. J. Diff. Geom. to appear.Google Scholar
- J. Mather, Stability of C∞ Mappings: V, Transversality, to appear.Google Scholar
- _____, Extrinsic complex projective geometry. Proceedings of the Conference on Complex Analysis (Minneapolis, 1964). Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 18–29 (1965).Google Scholar
- B. Segre, Sulle coppie di tangenti fra loro parallele relative ad una curva chuisa sghemba. Hommage au Professeur Lucien Godeaux, 141–167. Libraire Universitaire, Louvain, 1968.Google Scholar
- _____, Self-linking and the directed secant span of a differentiable manifold, to appear.Google Scholar
- C. Yoshioka, On the higher order non-singular immersions. Sci. Rep.Niigata Univ. Ser. A No.5, 23–30 (1967).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 1971