Normal forms for analytic matrix valued functions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 209)
- 415 Downloads
KeywordsNormal Form Vector Bundle Line Bundle Invariant Subspace Diagonal Block
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wasow, W. On holomorphically similar matrices, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 4, 202–206.Google Scholar
- Sibuya, Yosutaka. Some global properties of matrices of functions of one variable, Math. Ann. 67–77. (1965).Google Scholar
- Khabbaz, S. and Stengle, G. Global triangulization of analytic matrix valued functions with applications to the asymptotic theory of differential equations. To appear.Google Scholar
- Gunning, R. C. Lectures on vector bundles over Riemann surfaces, Mathematical Notes, Princeton University Press (1967).Google Scholar
- Wascow, W. Asymptotic Expansions for Ordinary Differential Equations, Interscience, New York, (1965).Google Scholar
- Gunning, R. and Rossi, H. Analytic functions of several complex variables. Prentice-Hall Inc., (1965).Google Scholar
- Khabbaz, S. The equivalence of the rings of continuous and analytic complex vector bundles on a real-analytic manifold, Bol. Soc. Math. Mexicana. 49–54 (1968).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 1971